Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Welcome to the Real World


With growing life comes great responsibility. Yeah, I tweaked that phrase a bit, but it’s so true. Now that the high of being pregnant is being balanced out with the fear of all the responsibilities, reality is really setting in. Who would of thought that health insurance for me and my baby is a stressful thing. You never really realize how grateful you are for all those doctor’s office visits, annual check-ups, and those needles until it is all gone. But Alhamdulillah, this is just another step we have to take. Another obstacle we have to cross. But enough optimism, I’m a realist. I need a plan. Sometimes I just need to step back and put my full trust in Allah(swt). I know it’s the right and best thing to do, but honestly, it’s hard for me. I’m a planner. I'm a do-er. Ayman keeps telling me it will be all right, and I know it will be, I trust him, but it’s new for me, being this helpless. inshaAllah khair.

No comments:

Post a Comment