Last night I had trouble sleeping. Mainly because I am used to sleeping on my stomach (bad, I know) and it was very uncomfortable for me. Which was weird because I’ve been so tired for the last few days so I figured I’d pass out but to no avail, it took me a while. During this time I got to thinking too much and was trying to reason why I felt like this. And then I kept thinking and found other weird things. My jeans do not fit (*tears*). And I'm really tired. And I cannot sleep on my stomach. Can I possible be….. pregnant?! subhanAllah didn’t see this happening right away. But it might be true. I told myself to just sleep, don’t think about it too much, and Allah(swt) is the best of planners. I just need to be patient for now.
Then the worst happened, I woke up hungry so I decided not to fast but the minute I thought of food, nothing sounded, looked, or smelled appealing. Worst of all, right by my work is a McDonald’s and I drive by it every day, drooling and wanting some. Today, I drove by gagging and ready to vomit. Now that, it was a super trigger, because I love their fries.
No comments:
Post a Comment