Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our Lips are Sealed

I started doing some reading and based on a few facts, supposedly my due date is November 15th, 2011. So that means I’m in week 5 of my pregnancy. During lunch today, Ayman and I decide we want to keep this a secret until we see a doctor and make sure all is well, bi’ithnilLah. I find a local female (non arab) OB-GYN that speaks Arabic (cool!) and I make an appointment. Normally they don’t see patients until week 8 of pregnancy, which for me is the 15th of April. I ask her to please please pretty please give me an earlier date, at least earlier that week because that’s the day I’m supposed to fly to Cali and visit my fam! Alhamdulillah she was able to give me an appointment for earlier that week. Ayman and I will get to go together and share this beautiful experience :). She will run some tests, confirm the pregnancy, make sure everything is fine and dandy and all is healthy, and inshaAllah okay my travel. Cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment